The Samsung Galaxy A51 was among the new smartphones that were announced by Samsung ending of 2019. The device was launched alongside the Samsung Galaxy A71.
The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A51 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A51 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 runs One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A51 include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB OTG, USB Type-C, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A51 supports face unlock.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 measures 158.50 x 73.60 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 172.00 grams. It was launched in Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Pink, and Prism Crush White colours.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy A51
- Body: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), polycarbonate back and frame.
- Screen: 6.5-inch Super AMOLED, 20:9, FHD+ (1080x2400px), 405ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 48MP, 1/2″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size, 26mm equiv. focal length, f/2.0 aperture. Ultra wide angle: 12MP, 1.12µm, 13mm, f/2.2. Macro: 5MP, 25mm, f/2.4. Depth sensor: 5MP, 1/5″, 1.12µm, f/2.2. LED flash; 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 32MP, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, 26mm, f/2.2. 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611: octa-core CPU (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4/64GB, 4/128GB, or 6/128GB versions, UFS 2.0; dedicated microSD slot for up to 1TB expansion.
- OS: Android 10; Samsung One UI 2.0.
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 15W charging.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader, single bottom-firing loudspeaker.