Samsung Galaxy A50 is a well-rounded smartphone packing as many cool specs as possible. Start with the slim design with the gradient paint job, move to 6.4″ the Infinity-U Super AMOLED screen with a premium fingerprint scanner underneath, then there is a powerful Exynos chip, and a triple camera on the back. The large battery and the latest Android Pie with the clean One UI are hard to miss, too.
The Galaxy A50 is obviously positioned between the lower-tier of As with HD AMOLEDs and less-impressive snappers, and the higher-tier A70 and A80 with larger screens, more powerful chips, and even more premium snappers. And that’s exactly what makes it so special – having the best from both worlds – cool specs on a lower price. Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a 6.4 inch screen, 25MP Camera, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and long lasting 4000mAh battery.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy A50
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic frame and back;
- Screen: 6.4″ Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; FullHD+ (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Video capture: 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, fixed-focus
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm), octa-core processor (4xCortex-A73 + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G72MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM + 128GB storage; Up to 512GB microSD card support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion; 15W quick charge
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available; LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS + BDS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC
- Misc: Single bottom-firing speaker, Under-display fingerprint reader